Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

How do I state off with the right figurefor the question. Discuss

Customer Question

How do I state off with the right figurefor the question. Discuss and interpret the financials in relation to the initiative. Make recommendations on potential discretionary financing needs.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: This class have a balance sheet and a Sample Financial Statement: P&L. The profressor said I have to start off with the number on the sheet.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** like the XYZ problem - CLICK HERE for a model that should assist as you develop your response. Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, as that is the only way I receive any credit for my help today.