Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

On youtube, watch clips of three different Steve Jobs presentations.

Customer Question

On youtube, watch clips of three different Steve Jobs presentations. What similarities do you see among them? What are some of his techniques you could use in a job you hope to have? Which ones do you think you would not use? Why not?
Write your findings in an e-mail to your instructor.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
this is for a college business communication class. I just needs to be like a page long email format no big words
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do need this by 4/22/16 at 11:59pm
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 9 months ago.
Hello!I would be happy to assist you with this project! Which presentations are considering? Have you located those or is this something we would need to work together to secure? I look forward to your response! Best, ***** ***** Beth Miller
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It doesn't matter which presentation that chapter is on oral presentations.
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for the information! I am afraid that I cannot write the email for you, as this would likely constitute an academic integrity violation. However, I am delighted to help you in completing the assignment: finding presentations, detecting similarities, and discussing these in your email response. Is this along the lines of the assistance you were seeking? I look forward to working with you!Best, ***** ***** Beth