Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I need help!! I completed assignment 2 instead of assignment

Customer Question

I need help!! I completed assignment 2 instead of assignment 1.... First, the assignment is GB530 Brand Extension Marketing Plan (Attached). The 2 assignment is a paper written that needs to correlate with assignment 1 - I have attached.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.You can upload using a file sharing site such as or and then share the link here with us.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me get clarification from my instructor and get back with you.
Thanks -Faye
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am still waiting on my professor to respond. I will follow up as soon as I hear from her.Thanks -Faye
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Mr. White,I just rec'd an response from my instructor. Ultimately I will do an entire marketing plan. I will accomplish this by doing a portion of the (same) plan each week.For unit 1, the assignment was to complete a Brand Extension Marketing Plan for one new product on the behalf of an existing for-profit organization.I must assume that I have the role of a marketing manager for one, new, currently not available product on the behalf of a real, for- profit organization. I am adding a product to an existing company’s product line. This product may be introduced on a local, regional, national, or international scale (organization chosen - Jones Soda Company - International).The proposal is for a new product for a new market. I have to extend the brand name into a new product offering. In other words, offer a “new to the company” product. Be sure to follow the Brand Extension Marketing Plan guide.I have attached the marketing plan guide.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.