Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Ype: Individual ProjectUnit: Material Management, Facility

Customer Question

ype: Individual ProjectUnit: Material Management, Facility Design, and Health Care Quality Due Date: Sun, 4/15/16 Grading Type: NumericPoints Possible: 150 Points Earned: 0 Deliverable Length: 2-3 pages, excluding cover page, abstract page, and reference page View objectives for this assignment
Go To:
Assignment Details
Learning Materials
Reading Assignment
My Work:
Online Deliverables: Submissions
Looking for tutoring? Go to Smarthinking
Collapse All | Expand All
Assignment Details
Assignment Description
Complete the following for this assignment:
Write a paper for a health care organization of your choice (real or hypothetical).
Evaluate the facility’s scope of services and design (e.g., integration model).
Provide a proactive plan to optimally manage supplies and staff for a calendar year, assuming the demand for services and supplies fluctuates +30% in December and July and -40% in April and January.
Support your work with at least 3 academic or professional peer-reviewed sources published within the past 5 years.
For a resource guide on using the online library to search for references, click here.
Please submit your assignment.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading rubric.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 6 months ago. least two academically credible sources.Yes, it would have to be a new model, semi detail as I am just at the begining of my health care education
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Helli, did. You accept my project?
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.