Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Information Interviews There are two Information

Customer Question

Information Interviews
There are two Information Interviews. The first involves meeting and interviewing an entrepreneur or business owner, and the second involves interviewing a commercial banker or financial professional, to gather information.Required Elements to include in the Informational Interview Write Up:
Students are responsible for developing questions that will garner the responses necessary to address the key elements of the assignment.
Include all of the following elements in your interview report:
• As to the entrepreneur interview, consider the type and nature of the business (products/services offered) and the scope of the business (whether it is local in nature, national, or international in scope);
• Why did the person decide to go into business, and how he/she proceeded;
• The business form (is the business is operated as a sole proprietorship, a partnership, a corporation--even an individual can form a corporation--a franchise, etc.) and the particular advantages and disadvantages of that form from the owner's perspective when compared with other forms he/she might have chosen;
• The challenges and rewards of business ownership;
• The business owner's position on ethical behavior and responsibility;
• The impact of each environment of business (economic, competitive, technological, legal, and global) on the company and the owners response;
• The owners strategy for gaining and maintaining new business opportunities;
• Keys to success, from the owner's perspective;
• What the person would do differently if he/she had it to do all over again.
• Critically assess the current status of the business based on concepts presented in class.  What would you say is the future for this business? Would you invest in this business? Why or why not?  
◦ As to the financial interview, discuss with a commercial banker the loan approval and committee process, and what the lender looks for in a business plan, loan proposal, and management. If interviewing an investor, consider targeted returns on investment, the business plan, the management, and whether said investor group would take a passive or active role in management.
•          Interview questions must be included as an addendum to the assignment; however, these should not be counted toward the length requirement of the paper. 
Required Formatting of Informational Interview Report:
• This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and 4-5 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
• Title page;
• Introductory paragraph and a summary paragraph;
• Use headings;
• Write in the third person;
• Use APA formatting for in-text citations and a reference page.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?