Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I was wondering if there was anyone availible to help

Customer Question

Hello, I was wondering if there was anyone availible to help me with this assignment. There are only two questions that i need answered. The deadline is April 8th, 2016. The textbook being used for this assignment is "Marketing Research 7th Edition," The assignment is listed below:

ASSIGNMENT 8 BM380 Marketing Research

Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling, and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be three (3) double‐spaced pages; refer to the “Format Requirementsʺ page located at the beginning of this learning guide for specific format requirements.

All of the work is almost done. You have designed your research project; collected and prepared your data; and analyzed the results. It is time to communicate your marketing research findings. In order to do so, you must be able to address the following.

1. Review the components of the elements of a Marketing Report. Then identify and differentiate the three major sections of a marketing research report.

2. Distinguish among the elements of results, conclusions, and recommendations.

Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Here is the link to the assignment. Please note, that I only need questions two and three answered.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Please Cancel this request, as i have now requested a full refund due to never receiving answer here.