Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Select a new, realistic good or service existing

Customer Question

Select a new, realistic good or service for an existing industry, preferably an industry you current work in or one in which you are interested in working.Develop a 1,400-word evaluation of pricing strategies available producers of your selected product. This will include statements about the market structure and the elasticity of demand for the product, based on text book principles and real world products under development.Identify the market structure of the industry (monopoly, oligopoly, competitive monopoly).
Determine elasticity of demand for various quality ranges of the product based on textbook theory and judgments about the degree of luxury vs. necessity represented by various brands (e.g. a luxury car vs an economy car).
Determine how pricing relates to elasticity of demand for competing models.
Explain how changes in the quantity supplied as a result of pricing decisions might affect the company's marginal cost, marginal revenue, and market share as production volume rises. What reaction might be expected by other producers if one producer changes its pricing strategy?
Determine strategies that a company might use to develop product differentiation and market segmentation. What alternative non-pricing strategies are available? What alternative non-pricing strategies can be used to increase barriers to entry?
Discuss how producers might alter the mix of fixed and variable costs to support their pricing strategy.Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I would prefer a newly written one, I have not selected a product so you can select anything you are comfortable with.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.