Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

The theory of market economies emphasizes freedom of choice

Customer Question

The theory of market economies emphasizes freedom of choice and limited government intervention. The classic argument for government intervention is market failure - the inability of the market economy to correct itself from a dysfunctional state (such as the Great Depression).Examine one case of significant government intervention as it relates to your current industry of employment or an industry in which you are interested in working. Examples of intervention programs include, but are not limited to:US agriculture support programs
Low income support programs (Food Stamps, Earned Income Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit, and Temporary Assistance to Needy Families)
Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Program, Obamacare
Low income rent controls and housing vouchers
Government promoting renewable energy sources, discouraging fossil fuel sourcesDevelop a 16-slide presentation including detailed speaker notes or voiceover including the following:Describe the intervention and detail its history.
Analyze the arguments for government intervention as opposed to arguments for market-based solutions.
Examine who may be helped and who may be hurt by the selected government intervention.
Examine externalities and/or unintended consequences of such intervention.
Determine the cost trend of the intervention program since its implementation.
Evaluate the success or failure of the intervention in achieving its objectives and develop conclusions.
Defend the use of or discontinuation of the selected intervention.Note: The use of tables and/or charts to display economic data over the time period discussed is highly encouraged.Cite a minimum of three scholarly references.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
if you have a model you have written then that is fine but I prefer a newly written one
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It has been 2 days... is anyone going to be able to work on this for me so I do not wait until the last minute?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am also showing that this has been paid and charged to me already... Yet I have not received assistance.