Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

How much will it cost to write a 12-15 pages ITM 5300 paper,

Customer Question

How much will it cost to write a 12-15 pages ITM 5300 paper, (cover page, abstract, references and attachments not counted in 12-15 page count) with references. The subject of which is directly relevant to this course that clearly demonstrates a graduate level command of writing and critical thinking. You are approaching this assignment from the position of the Program Manager.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg. Can you provide the specifics. Are you needing help putting together or actually wanting a fully written model?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At least a good baseline to go by.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Write a 12-15 pages ITM 5300 paper, (cover page, abstract, references and attachments not counted in 12-15 page count) with references. The subject of which is directly relevant to this course that clearly demonstrates a graduate level command of writing and critical thinking. You are approaching this assignment from the position of the Program Manager. You may want to consider addressing the following. A minimum of six scholarly sources is required (class text is not a scholarly source):
a. Define what the position of a project manager is and what does a project manager do.
b. Define what the position of a contract manager is and what does a contract manager do.
c. Identify a specific example that demonstrates the duties and responsibilities of each, i.e., the contract manager and the project manager.
d. Compare and contrast the roles, duties and responsibilities of the project manager and the contract manager
e.Tools and resources addressed throughout the course that you currently use, do not use, or should be using
f. What does your leadership care the most about, how is it communicated, or not.
g. How can you improve based on what has been discussed during this course.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand. Thanks for your help.