Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need a 5-page persuasive essay in response to the theme:

Customer Question

“It isn’t enough for a multinational corporation to be socially responsible; they must be a triple bot***** *****ne company to meet their ethical obligations”The essay must support the veracity of the statement. The argument should include a discussion of the differences between corporate social responsibility and the triple bot***** *****ne concepts. Include a discussion about the idea of distributive justice and the current distribution of wealth. Introductory paragraph and a summary paragraph. Write in the third person. Use APA formatting for in-text citations and a reference page.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no additional info. can u write paper?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.