Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Need help writing an introduction paragraph essay relating

Customer Question

Need help writing an introduction paragraph for my essay relating massage therapy and breaking my wrist. This has to be from my own personal experience but have no idea how to begin writing please I paid a previous expert and my paper was returned 3X very disappointed with the outcome..
Category: Essays
Expert:  DrOlivia-JD-MD replied 7 months ago.

Hi there. My name is*****’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Can you tell me a little about how you broke your wrist?

Hello! I wanted to check in with you to see if you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.