Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Can you please help me with my writing assignment? Here is

Customer Question

Can you please help me with my writing assignment? Here is the writing assignment.
Note: I'm taking courses to become a legal secretary!
(You’ve applied for a specific job in your field of study. The Human Resources Department arranges an interview and tells you to bring with you a polished piece of writing for them to evaluate your writing skills. The paragraph must describe one particular experience you’ve had that inspired you or guided you to choose the type of position for which you applied.
Your audience is your potential employer and your purpose is to show you have thought carefully about what and/or who has motivated you toward this career choice and why. In addition, you want to convey your enthusiasm for this position as it relates to your inspiring experience. Take time to think about what your audience wants to know and strive to reach a balance between informal and formal business writing.
1. Prewrite about your field of study and create a specific job for which you might want to apply at a particular business or organiza- tion in your area. Outline what that position would look like. Brainstorm details, names, titles, and facts to provide depth to your paragraph and enable you to write a polished paragraph.
2. Freewrite about the different experiences you’ve had that moti- vated you to choose your area of study. Pick one on which to focus—one that triggers sparks of enthusiasm. Review your prewrit- ing and choose what’s most pertinent to the experience and position. Decide on an organizational pattern, such as a chronological outline, and arrange those details into a logical, coherent flow.)
Category: Essays
Expert:  Math-Stat replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for using this site. May I know when do you need the answers for this? (how many days from now)? Also please indicate the minimum and maximum number of pages required and also if there are other format required (such as single space/double space, APA or MLA format etc.) Please reply.