Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Scenario Gloria Smithson and her husband have created a

Customer Question

Scenario
Gloria Smithson and her husband Joe have created a revolutionary widget that they believe will revolutionize the industry. ***** *****son is an engineer, and he and Gloria worked steadily for approximately 1 year to develop the design. They have applied for a patent, which is currently pending. They have created prototypes and are ready to begin looking for manufacturers and accounts. However, they have not yet created a business and are not sure which type of entity will best serve their needs. They want to create a business that can grow steadily and perhaps expand globally. Gloria has researched accounting firms and believes she has found one that will be able to answer all of her questions. She wants to develop a long-term relationship with an accountant who regularly works with start-up businesses and who has global connections.
Your Role
You are a business planner and accountant. Your expertise is in helping clients evaluate business formation options and business strategy. You have cultivated many international contacts in a variety of fields, including manufacturing. You believe that you will be able to help Gloria find appropriate manufacturing options abroad as well as companies in several countries with which she might want to partner. You have created an extensive memorandum that outlines the various business entity options, the strengths and weaknesses of each, as well as suggestions concerning global expansion. Gloria has come to you to get some advice on which business entity best suits her needs and objectives.
Deliverables
Gloria is very concerned about insulating herself and her family from personal liability. You are a business planner and accountant. Gloria has come to you to get some advice on which business entity best suits her needs and objectives. For this assignment, you will prepare a three- to four-page memo to Gloria Smithson to advise her on which business entity you recommend she choose based on her situation and your research.
Assignment
Prepare a paper that addresses the elements below.
1 Identify three business formations that you believe Gloria could consider as appropriate for her business.
2 Define each chosen business formation.
3.Explain at least three pros and three cons for each potential business formation.
4.Using the course material and the DeVry Library, research which business formation would best insulate Gloria and her family from potential liability.
3.Your paper will be graded using the Week 3 You Decide Rubric.
Below are some more tips to help you be successful in this assignment.
1.The heading of your memo should be: Memo to Gloria Smithson.
2.Your paper should be three to four pages long, exclusive of the cover page and references page. It should comply with APA 6th edition formatting.
a Cover page
b References page
c 12-point, Times New Roman font
d No website references
e Include at least two scholarly references in addition to your textbook
f Include in-text references to sources
This You Decide will be graded using the You Decide Rubric available in Doc Sharing
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am seeking a fully written new model

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.