Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

You work local health care organization. Your CEO feels she

Customer Question

You work for a local health care organization. Your CEO feels she should have more of an impact on the legislative process and would like to know how she can have a more active role in shaping policy. She sent you an email asking you to explain the relationship between agenda setting and legislation, and to provide her with some practical ways your organization can influence policy development.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Write a 700- to 1,500-word email response to your CEO using intext resources to substantiate your viewpoint.
You will need no less than 3 references that support your evidence on the relationship between agenda setting and legislation. Also make sure you are suggesting ways your organization can influence policy development. The word count is for the content of the email. The title page and reference page is not included in the word count. So the body of the email MUST be(###) ###-####words.
Reference page is APA formatted. Title page is APA formatted.IT IS DUE TONIGHT IF ANYONE CAN ASSIST ME
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It is to be in the form of an email and I only need 700 words It is due tonight March 14, 2016 and I need it by 11 pm before I go to work. Can someone please at the very least respond to me? I just need to know if I need to try to get help somewhere else. Thank you to whom ever replies.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
no the deadline has passed