Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need to write my TEARM PAPER i will need it in 3 weeks

Customer Question

I need to write my TEARM PAPER i will need it in 3 weeks time
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i need to write a term paper on this topic "Business Information Technologies" and the requirements will be 20pages of this
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
you can call me on this ***-***-****
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.