Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

The Final Paper should, at minimum, include: 1. A

Customer Question

The Final Paper should, at minimum, include:
1. A description of the organization and its primary stakeholders. Include the vision and mission statement if they are available to the public, and the code of ethics if the company has one (if it is long, an excerpt or description is an acceptable alternative).
2. A detailed analysis of one challenge facing the leadership of the organization.
3. A strategy for overcoming the challenge based on outside research, the textbook, and concepts discussed during your degree studies.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style, as outlined in your approved style guide.
2. Must include a cover page with:
o Title of Paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Name of paper
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
3. Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
6. Must use at least four scholarly sources to support your analysis and recommendations.
7. Must use APA style as outlined in your approved style guide to document all sources.
8. Must include, on the final page, a reference list that is completed according to APA style, as outlined in your approved style guide.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hello

Hi DeeDee...

What is the deadline? I have a model resource for this that you could use as you prepare your final response... would that be sufficient? If so, let me know and I will forward ASAP as I know you might be on a deadline.