Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Non-Profit Organization Resource: Create a 3- to 5-year

Customer Question

Non-Profit Organization for Veterans
Resource: http://myresource.phoenix.edu/secure/resource/HCS589r2/hcs589_r2_preopening_budget_example.xls
Create a 3- to 5-year financial plan to implement the goals and objectives created in Part II of your strategic plan. The deliverable for the financial plan include a projected budget created in Microsoft® Excel® and a report in Microsoft® Word® that clarifies and explains the financial plan.
Section One: Projected Budget
Create a projected budget.
The projected budget should be a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet that contains a 3- to 5-year financial projection that includes detailed expenditures, income, contingency, gain or loss, capital outlay, and ROI (if applicable).
Include budget strategies to increase volume and budget assumptions.
Section Two: Financial Plan Explanation
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word narrative discussing the fiscal details of the plan and the assumptions that were used in developing the projected budget.
Include all the elements required in the projected budget.
Include capital expenditure planning and contingency plans for unexpected events.
Budget summary: When explaining your budget:
Describe the organization's current business model.
Evaluate the impact of internal resources and financial capabilities on the business model implementation.
Determine how the organization's internal resources and financial capabilities affect your financial plan.
Determine how they will affect implementation of the plan.
Explain the details of the budget assumptions and the strategies to increase volume.
Cite at least 4 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar resources to support your information.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I would like to have to have some one help me out before the night is over so I can see what I have to do next because the assignment is due Monday 3-14-16 before 9 PM CST
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I basically need a Spreadsheet done in EXCEL that covers a 3 to 5 year Budget plan for a non profit organization
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
But i'm not sure what other way I can explain it so Ill just try to figure it out myself. Thank You :) Have a good night.