Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Networking is now big business. Companies like Cisco,

Customer Question

Networking is now big business. Companies like Cisco, Nortel, Juniper and many others are manufacturing all types of communication devices for the Networking Industry. Networking hardware such as Routers, Hubs, Bridges, etc., are being produced in large factories. Computer programming is being done to have all these networks and network pieces to be merged together into networking systems in the telecommunications fields.
Transmission towers are being set up all over the country to support the cell phone industry.
Smart phones, I-pods and sophisticated telephones are now part of our daily lives.
New jobs are being developed and created daily to support all the manufacturing of networking products, advertising, selling and maintenance of all these products.
Discuss and define jobs that you might like to have in this networking industry. What ethical and moral responsibilities must be applied to networking jobs and why?
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?