Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

With my Individual Project of Accounting I. My Analysis Tool

Customer Question

With my Individual Project for Principles of Accounting I.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: My Analysis Tool paper.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your business writing homework and ace your next test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: Assignment DescriptionYou will select a company from this list, and you will analyze the company’s financial performance, highlighting accounting principles and methods learned in this course. This project requires you to present, review, and analyze the organization’s published annual reports and related footnotes for the last 2 years. Specifically, your paper will cover the following: • Discuss methods used to account for assets, liabilities, and shareholder equity, and explain how the company’s inventory valuation method affects reported results.• Explain the company’s approach to internal controls, and assess its compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.• Prepare and interpret the results of horizontal and vertical analyses of the financial statements.• Prepare and interpret the results of at least 5 ratios, 1 from each of the following categories: o Profit Ratioso Debt Ratioso Efficiency Ratioso Equity Ratioso Liquidity Ratios • Assess the company’s overall financial performance and the integrity of its internal controls.• Discuss how various stakeholders—internal and external—use information contained in the financial statements for decision making. Include the last 2 years of published financial statements as Appendices to your report. Do not include the entire Annual Reports. Present your findings as a Word document of 5–6 pages formatted in APA style.Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:• Title page: Remember the running head and title in all capital letters.• Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and it must be double-spaced between paragraphs. The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5–6 pages. In-text academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.• Reference page: References that align with your in-text academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lower-case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the reference page is not a bibliography, but it is a further listing of the abbreviated in-text citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-text citation.• Appendices: Include the last 2 years of the company’s published financial statements.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you call me at ***-***-****?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?