Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Can u same paper with no plagiarisation

Customer Question

hey can u same paper with no plagiarisation
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Scenario/SummaryChocoberry (CB) is a major independent importer and processor of cacao beans from West African countries. They sell to major chocolate manufacturers in Europe and the Americas.CB roasts and grinds the cacao beans offering chocolate liquor to the major candy makers and block liquor to small candy shops. Chocolate liquor is what most consumers know as baking chocolate—dark and bitter. In later years, CB has pressed some of the liquor to produce cocoa powder and cocoa butter—a high fat, white component that can be added to chocolate to render it smoother. Cocoa powder could be further processed to form the base for beverages and coatings. Q & Q, Neshey, Cadmerry, and Hershel added sugar to the liquor to form dark chocolate, which was not the most popular product. But the blending of sugar, liquor, and cocoa butter produced milk chocolate, one of the most popular food products ever. The candy makers made and distributed their milk chocolate products almost everywhere—and continue to expand their offerings.Raw material and ingredient supplier CB, meanwhile, has been watching this gradual transformation from fun to health food; pondering the issue of how to take advantage of this revolution. To determine its future strategy in the new universe of chocolate and cocoa, CB must determine the potential for a new family of added-value chocolate or cocoa-based products among consumers in the United States and, later, other countries. To start, the United States would be a target market to determine if one or more product concepts might be feasible.
Your Role/AssignmentYou are a consultant who has been engaged by CB to create and evaluate their alternatives.The following are some areas your report should address.Idea Generation (50 points)What techniques will you propose to CB to generate ideas that can be developed into viable concepts?
Of the many methods for ideation offered in contemporary literature, which represents the best for CB in this situation, and why?
Who might be selected to perform the ideation, and why? Why might you not select certain groups to perform the ideation?
Having screened the ideas to a select few, how are concepts generated from the ideas, and when?Idea Evaluation (50 points) Once the ideas are generated, how might they be evaluated to maximize the number that has the greatest potential and to minimize the probability of rejecting excellent ideas?Enumerate the criteria that might be applied to appropriately assess the ideas and to eventually rank them according to their potential for CB.
Who would conduct the evaluation and why?
Focusing on the select few concepts, what are the evaluative criteria that might be used to isolate the one or two that should be recommended for further development?
Who would conduct the concept evaluation and with what tools?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i need a help in doing this project this is a marketing course
For this assignment, you will generate a Microsoft Word report that details your analysis of the Chocoberry situation. Your report should be approximately 750–1,000 words in length and will be worth 100 points
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  PDtax replied 11 months ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax. Thanks for asking for me.

Can you tell me when this is needed, and if you just need the idea generation and evaluation responses?

I will ask for a small price increase to do this. Please accept the price adjustment through our Premium Service, and advise when you need this, and I can assist.

Expert:  PDtax replied 11 months ago.

I did not hear back, so I assume you need this before March 16th. I will opt out.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can i get my money back like i had made essay earlier so i dnt need one