Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

My name is ***** *****. I am interested in the different

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I am interested in the different styles or layouts of a taxonomy. Where can I find several different examples? Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: One of my projects this week is to develop a taxonomy for management theories. This is for my my PHD class in psychology. Sorry for taking so long but I had to review the inistructiors requirements so I can get it right the first time.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Microsoft Office Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.