Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

You've been asked by upper management to prepare a paper

Customer Question

You've been asked by upper management to prepare a paper on information security specifically related to confidentiality, integrity, and availability, along with trusted computing. Your paper should demonstrate that you are able to understand and apply these common information security concepts and must include an analysis that addresses the breadth and coverage of information security regarding people, processes, and technologies. The paper should be 3-4 pages in length, contain at least 2 references, and is due Sunday March 13th.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please refund me the money.