Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Teacher, Researcher, Tutor
Experience:  I have 20+ years Professional writing experience.
20214394

Ikhoward.....Re: follow up essay

Customer Question

For Expert Ikhoward.....Re: follow up essay
Category: Essays
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

Hi. Thanks for requesting me again. Can you please post the requirements and the due date? Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello again. This 2nd essay is based on the prewriting you had written. You can revise/update the essay and I'll submit it once I get the result for the 1st one.http://www.mediafire.com/download/d53ahwaftrmrqht/Ess.pdf (Essay# *****)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ie8jyejd6sg8guj/Genres_of_Television_Shows_essay.docx
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

I would love to help you but I have not been rated yet for the last work I did for you, and if I am not rated, I don't get paid. Please do that so I can help you with this one.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have rated you now though the essay has been returned and need revising again.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

thank you for that! so this is the same essay and it needs revision or is it a new essay?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This essay is based on the previous prewriting organizer. Since you did few changes & would do some more, revise this essay accordingly.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

I did a lot of changes from the original organizer you gave me. Do you want the organizer revised a second time or do you want me to write your essay? Your prof says the thesis is not arguable but I disagree. oh well.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Well as mentioned in the requirements, I've to submit this essay based on organizer you wrote only when I get a passing grade. So in meantime you could revise and keep it till I get passing grade with comments and then you can do few changes if required and send it to me. For the previous organizer essay will discuss on the old post.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

So this post is for the essay?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yup. I had sent you the file which the previous expert had prepared. Requirements details are in the attachment I had sent.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

okay. and you want me to re-edit the outline on the other post? i'd be happy to do that at no cost to you

Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

I have one ahead of you. Then I'll work on the essay.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

i'll start yours tomorrow. the second link is not working. can you re-post it on here? Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

Working on essay and edit of outline later today

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thx.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

Please see the other post about the outline. When is the essay due?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The organizer one is ASAP and this one once I get a passing grade for organizer.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

okay well i can do the essay and get it to you so that when you do get the passing grade you can turn it in. The content is not his/her issue. It's the format of the outline and the thesis statement. Once I get that thesis statement I'll write the essay.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

i am holding off on this until you get your rough draft back. I'd hate to do the whole essay and have her find something else I needed to change. It won't take long once I start it.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

please let me know when you get your work back from your prof so I can do your essay for you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sure, should know after the weekend.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 8 months ago.

okay. great

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Keep the essay handy once I get organizer sorted out.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I'll work out the Organizer. Once that is sorted out, what about the essay? Will you work and revise it accordingly or you want to opt out?
Expert:  lkhoward replied 7 months ago.

It will need to be a new post which I think you did already. Let me take a look.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This post I started for the essay which I haven't submitted till now coz of Organizer (which on different post). Still I have to start a new post for essay?
Expert:  lkhoward replied 7 months ago.

No I think you're okay on the posts. I just can't do the work. I'm opting out so you can find someone better suited. Thanks.

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.

Found it! Could you send me the work that has already been done on this and I can go from there? You can post it here or in the other thread. I tried going to the links you posted in the conversation, but it says the files have been deleted. We can talk about a price adjustment once I know what we're doing.

Thanks,

Bethany

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Well this essay I haven't submitted because it's linked with the organizer. Till organizer gets passed then only can I submit this and proceed.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.

Alright, we'll work on the outline first then. I just wanted to let you know that this posting has "timed out." We can still talk here, but the system has stopped telling me when you answer. I will have to keep an eye on it so, if I don't answer immediately, that's why. I will keep an eye out for your responses, though. Could you tell me how long the essay needs to be? It's still telling me that the links you posted are "invalid." The value you have listed is good for about 1,200 words. Will that cover it?

Bethany

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yeah 1200-1500 words, so 1200 words is fine. Requirements are mentioned in same Ess.pdf file I had sent the link. I can send you the essay done by previous experts. Didn't submit till now because of the organizer.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

Hi. This one isn't closed, it's just timed out. We can still talk here, but it won't tell me when you have responded, so I'll just have to keep checking back. This is for the Genres of Television essay, correct? I'm afraid I'm full until Thursday, but I'll start on it as soon as I can.

Bethany

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yeah same topic, essay is based on same organizer. That's fine, will wait till Thu. Shall I send the requirements or do you have it?
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

Go ahead and send them again please.

Bethany

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/322rm6dr69zuzw5/Essy.pdf (requirements)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k5au95936phf9aj/C%26D.pdf (supporting docs)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v7zd2gjki3qg9k3/C%26_D_4.pdf (comments instr)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

Got them. I'll evaluate my schedule and let you know when I can have it to you.

Bethany

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

Hi, it's looking like the 7th for this one based on my current schedule. I hope that's acceptable?

Bethany

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok fine. Let me know once it's ready.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

I'll be in touch as soon as it's done. (No need to reply as it blocks me from my other questions. :-)

Bethany

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

I was unable to work over the weekend. It may be Wednesday before I can get this to you. Is that alright?

Bethany

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yeah, fine.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for understanding. I'll get back in touch once it's done.

Bethany

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

Ok, I have the essay ready. I hate having to charge again, but JA policy says we now have to charge "at least" a $5 fee every time the e-mail service is used. I'll send the premium services offer. Just click "accept, leave a positive rating and input your e-mail. As soon as it goes through, I'll send the document!

Bethany

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can you send it as an attachment or through a link here, once I d/l you can then delete it.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

Once it is posted here, I do not have the option on my side to delete it. The best I can do is ask the moderators to lock it since you've requested it. But between the time I post it and when they lock it, it is vulnerable to anyone who happens across it. Do you still want me to post it here?

Bethany

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I meant a link where you can share/delete a file, like mediafire...etc
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

Yes, I can indeed do that. However, I am required by JA Terms of Service to leave it open for seven days, so it would still be googleable by the general public. I can check and see if I'm allowed to close it sooner since you specifically requested it. Let me check and I'll be back with you As soon as I get an answer from the mods.

Bethany

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

I've sent the question to the mods, but haven't heard back yet. I'll be back with you as soon as I hear anything.

Bethany

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
On second thought, will use the email option.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been away from my computer all day. I'll send the Premium services message in just a moment.

Bethany