Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

The Strategic Planning Process.

Customer Question

The Strategic Planning Process.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I would need a fully written new model document as the graph to be used in the assignment cannot be copied from any source.
This is the book we are using: Moseley, G. B. (2009). Managing health care business strategy. Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett,
All of the instructions for the assignment are in the document i uploaded, that was all the information given to us.Thank you