Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I would like assistance final in microeconomics. I need it

Customer Question

Hi I would like assistance for my final in microeconomics. I need it completed by Monday 02.22.16 afternoon.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Market StructureYou have been hired as a consultant by your local mayor to look at the various market structures. Your role is to provide analysis and answers to these important questions that will help the mayor understand the structures of many of the businesses in his city: Describe each market structure discussed in the course (perfect competition, monopolistic competition, oligopoly, and monopoly) and discuss two of the market characteristics of each market structure. Identify one real-life example of a market structure in your local city and relate your example to each of the characteristics of the market. Describe how high entry barriers into a market will influence long-run profitability of the firms. Explain the competitive pressures that are present in markets with high barriers to entry. Explain the price elasticity of demand in each market structure and its effect on pricing of its products in each market. Describe how the role of the government affects each market structure’s ability to price its products. Discuss the effect of international trade on each market structure.Your paper will need to include a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations properly formatted according to the APA style guide. Also, your content should be eight to ten pages, which does not include your reference or title page. You will need to include at least five scholarly sources from the Ashford Library in your paper as part of your research to support your analysis.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: It has to be a business from my local city - I work at Services to Enhance Potential in Dearborn Michigan
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.

I am sending you the offer, please accept it so the answer may be provided by or before your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your offer however I do not have $300

You can see that there are 8 to 10 pages to be written, even than what the maximum you may afford, take care.