Pateel Papazian
Pateel Papazian,
Experience:  Financial Trainer and Consultant at Pateel Papazian
75235912

Horngren,

Customer Question

Horngren, C. T., Sundem, G. L., & Stratton, W. O. (2002).Introduction to Management Accounting, (12th ed.). NJ: Prentice Hall. 

Please view attachment for questions

Attachment: 2016-02-13_185802_managerial_accounting.docx

Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 9 months ago.

Please upload the file at www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link and also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

? Mediafire.com or wikisend.com...im not sure what these are how you do that....what link are you asking for and do you have the book?

The attached file is not visible, therefore please upload your data by using any of these websites, www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link so I can access the data, thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

https://www.mediafire.com/?k3batl9kwi3yrsn

The exercises are not given and it is also very confusing what is to be done, please provide exercise and tell what is to be done specifically, thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I am attaching the file one more time, the instructions are clear and concise as there are 3 assignments per the page. If you can not figure it out from this attachment, then I do not wish to have your assistance

Attachment: 2016-02-14_031235_managerial_accounting_assignments_1,2,3.docx

.

I am opting out so other experts may help you, take care.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Administrator: Can you please direct this question to SuperiorTutor

Expert:  Pateel Papazian replied 9 months ago.

I can not open the attachment. Please resend and I will look into it

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for reposting, but for some reason I can not open it. What type of file is it?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

its a word document, I have made it into a pdf as maybe that will help. Hope this helps

Attachment: 2016-02-19_140731_2016-02-14_031235_managerial_accounting_assignments_1,2,3.pdf

Thx. Let me check why I still can not open it. I will revert back to you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

ill just post it here

Assignment 1

Instructions

Upon completion of the Required Readings, write a thorough, well-planned narrative answer to the following discussion question. Rely on your Required Readings and the Lecture and Research Update for specific information to answer the discussion question, but turn to your original thoughts when asked to apply, evaluate, analyze, or synthesize the information. Your Discussion Question responses should be both grammatically and mechanically correct and formatted in the same fashion as the questions themselves. If there is a Part A, your response should identify a Part A, etc. In addition, you must appropriately cite all resources used in your responses and document them in a bibliography using APA style.

Chapters 2 and 3 introduce you to basic cost behavior, cost-volume relationships, and ways to measure cost behavior. Based on these readings, perform the following. (25 points) (A 1½-page response is required.)

1. Complete a solution set for Fundamental Assignment Material - Exercise 2-A1, "Cost-Volume-Profits and Vending Machines" (p. 66). Be sure to show or explain how you arrive at each answer.

2. Complete the Cognitive Exercises 3-25, 3-26, 3-27, and 3-28 (p. 113).

Assignment 2

Instructions

Chapter 3 presents more basic cost accounting concepts and applications. Based upon the readings from Chapter 3, answer the following. (25 points) (A 1-page response is required.)

1. Complete a solution set for Fundamental Assignment Material Exercise 3-A1, "Types of Cost Behavior" only (p. 110).

2. Complete a solution set for Fundamental Assignment Material Exercise 3-A3, "Division of Mixed Costs into Variable and Fixed Components” (p. 111). Be sure to show how you arrive at all numerical figures and provide justification or rationale for your recommendations.

Assignment 3

Instructions

Activity Instructions: Essay on the Objectives of Management Accounting

Write an essay describing how cost-volume-profit analysis, sensitivity analysis, breakeven analysis, and regression analysis assist with management decisions. Include a discussion of the information each of these analyses provides and the specific cost management objectives and decisions such information helps facilitate.

Your Activity responses should be both grammatically and mechanically correct, and formatted in the same fashion as the Activity itself. If there is a Part A, your response should identify a Part A, etc. In addition, you must appropriately cite all resources used in your response and document in a bibliography using APA style. (100 points) (A 3-page response is required.)

OK, great. I will look into this, thx. How much time do we have to finish the assignment?

Also, it looks like you will have to copy past pages 110 and 111 too, to solve 3A-1 and 3A-3. I teach this course, but I am not sure if I use the same book. I will check when I go home.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

the book is on the way as I do not have it yet

Oh ok, I'll let you know if I have the book. And of course let me know when you get it.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

alright thank you and the sooner the better...are you available for future assignments as well?

Hi, welcome. I checked, I do have the book, 15th edition, it should be fine. Sure, I can help you with your homeworks, it's my job on Just Answer:) You will hear from me tomorrow for sure.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Alright so you are starting on these?

I will work on it tomorrow morning. If I need more info, I'll let you know. Ok?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Sounds good

Hi Michael,

I checked your assignment. No problem, I can help you, but we will need the 12th edition. The one I have is 15th edition, same authors, same material. but I noticed that the pages are different, and sometimes the figures change when they upgrade to new version (the exercises and problems remain the same). When do you think you can get the book? As soon as you get it, take a photo of all the problems you need to solve please, and send them to my email account***@******.***, since this one is not working for some reason (I am looking into it). I will solve them within 48 hours, fair enough? Also, I noticed in the second line of the assignment says:"...Rely on your Required REadings and the Lecture and Research Update..." Do you have any such material you'd like to share with me?

PS I am UCT/GMT +2 time zone, how about you?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

48 hours are good and im kabul afghan time 9.5 ahead of est

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I have received my book, so i will email the things that you need

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Administrator: Please refund my money