Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need to write the memo to Ms. Franklin summarizing the

Customer Question

I need to write the memo to Ms. Franklin summarizing the results of the analysis. I need assistance.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: The Parent Inc. is contemplating a tender offer to acquire 80 problem. But, all I need is number 5. Write a memorandum to Ms. Franklin summarizing the results of your analysis,
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: I need it now.
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please see the attached file. I only need help with the memorandum that I am to write for Week 6.Thanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am still waiting on help? When will I receive an answer?