Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

In this assignment you perform a critical analysis of two

Customer Question

In this assignment you perform a critical analysis of two vice-presidents (Nick and Mikey) in the Decision-Tech Corporation’s story considering how these two vice presidents reacted to team dynamics and the how they adapted to the new CEO’s leadership and organizational changes.Use the following concepts in your analysis: definition and use of politics, single- and Double loop learning, and analyze team dynamics by conducting a critical analysis using each of the five dysfunctions as your assessment tool.Write a 3-page paper (3 pages of writing minimum) critically analysis of Nick’s and Mikey’s reactions to other team members and Kathryn (the new CEO), in the context of leadership team development and leadership styles (1-page dedicated to analyzing Nick and 1-page analyzing Mikey). The additional page provides space for your introduction to the topic, synthesis of your critical analysis findings, and concluding summary of your main learning points. Use the grading rubric to help you format and organize your work. Cite and reference supporting evidence from Lencioni’s book and other course material to support your critical analysis. An additional page is used to reference your work using APA style. THIS IS BASED OFF OF THE BOOK "The Five Dysfunctions of a Team". I will need a 3 page double space written original paper. Hoping that someone has read this book, or is familiar with it? Or can find something on the internet. I need the paper done in 3 hours and 30 minutes
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will pay extra if someone is able to do the work. Thanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I can extend the deadline
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
can u get it done today?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
never mind. The deadline is past. Thanks!