Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Why should a corporation or organization be moral? I need a

Customer Question

Why should a corporation or organization be moral? I need a 5 page essay in apa on this
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: none other than I need to base it off this morality and ethics from the perspective of Alfred North Whitehead’s process philosophy and Immanuel Kant’s universal categorical imperative
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Writers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer! I'll be happy to assist you with this question.

I can provide the number of pages you request plus a reference page. All references will be cited within the body of the paper.

The price for five pages is $75. This means that since you have paid $46, there would be another $29 due when the work is completed. If this is satisfactory, please let me know.

Also, can you let me know when you require this answer to be completed?

Regards

Judy