Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Working on a team paper on the following items. The parts I

Customer Question

Working on a team paper on the following items. The parts I chose to handle is part 2 and 3. I need at least a minimum of 400 words for both parts with reference See below what the paper is suppose to be about.Write a 750- to 1,000-word paper describing an initial public offering for a global firm. Include the following:
1. The role of the investment banker and underwriter
2. The role of an originating house and a syndicate
3. An explanation of the pricing of the issue
4. A discussion of some of the risks involved in the public offering and how the securities laws deal with them
5. A discussion of any foreign exchange risks the company can face with your ideas about how to mitigate themSupport your work with at least one scholarly reference besides the textbooks.APA Format and needed by Sunday 11pm est. 02/07. Please and thank you. Advise immediately if you can do this. Thanks
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?