Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

A Council owned property, managed by a charitable Trust

Customer Question

A Council owned property, managed by a charitable Trust employees a specialist construction company to do repairs to a roman well. The Manager of the Construction company build a platform down the well to hold a pump to remove water from well! The Pump stops working after 2 hours and they notice ahaze of fumes caused by pump of colourless gas and carbon monoxide. The Manger appoints 2 employees to go back to the well the next morning but not to go down it until he arrives !! they ignore him and are both overcome by fumes. A Doctor then goes down the well on a rope which caught in a down pipe in the well and so couldnt be pulled out !! he is also overcome by fumes !! all 3 are killed. What is the potential liability to the council, including any other contribution, from the deaths of the 3 people which may arise first in Negligence and secondly under the Occipiers Liability Acts of 1957 and 1984
25 January 2016 01:02 - This is for an essay and I need an answer please
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?