Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Process 1. The background explains the primary cause of the

Customer Question

Process1. The background explains the primary cause of the work-flow problem and the negative effects resulting from it. Your task is to make up a realistic plan which solved the uneven productivity between Jack and Ruth. Use prewriting tools like brainstorming, cluster or webbing diagrams, and freewriting to outline the cause-effect situation and to develop a specific solution that best solves the problem. Ask yourself the following questions to expand your prewriting.• How long has this situation been going on?
• Why did the problems begin when they did?
• Am I able to solve the problem at its root cause or am I only able to manage the impact of the problem?
• Is this a temporary or permanent problem?
• How has the company been affected?
• How have the employees been affected?
• What’s in my power to change? What must stay the same?
• What are two or three ways to improve the efficiency of my office?
• How much work, time, and money would be required to implement each solution?
• Does each solution stop all the negative effects?
• Are there any benefits to the change beyond stopping what is occurring?
• How exactly would each change affect Jack, Ruth, and the executive team?
• What would I have to do to make sure each change goes through as planned and to monitor the situation once the solution is in place?2. From your prewriting, develop the single best solution to the situation described in the background. Obviously, you won’t be able to use everything you’ve prewritten, so your first step is to choose what’s most important for the purpose and audience. As you outline a solution, you may need to make up more specific details to define the steps of the plan and describe particular benefits of the plan.3. Next, sort your details and information about the problem and the plan into one of the two sections given below. Don’t worry about complete sentences for this sorting stage; merely list the information under the appropriate section. Use information from both the background and your prewriting.Section 1
• Facts and figures that define the problem (the cause)
• Details that show the impact of the problem (effects) on Jack, Ruth, and the companySection 2
• The steps needed to change the situation
• Reason to implement each step including the benefits to your employees, your supervisor, and the company
• Information about your role in the change4. After sorting the information, draft a first-try, rough paragraph for Section 1 and another paragraph for Section 2. Your goal is to place the listed information in the most logical order using sentence and paragraph format. Leave all spelling, grammar, punctuation, and other mistakes exactly as they are.5. Focus on the rough draft of Section 2, which you wrote in Step 4. Divide the paragraph into two main ideas and reorganize your information accordingly to develop two separate paragraphs based on Section 2. The paragraphs must first describe your solution and then persuade your supervisor to implement that solution. Each paragraph must have one main idea related to this purpose and audience. Together these two paragraphs must total between 200-300 words
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 10 months ago.

What is your deadline, thanks.