Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Need help

Customer Question

Need help
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have attached files that explain the details of each assignment. Could you please let me know if this is something you can assist you with. Do not be startled by the amount of pages, I just tried to provide as much detail as possible.Thanks,
Jannel
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Also, I know the price of $63 is unrealistic. Please let me know the price.Thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?