asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife, Other
Experience:  Phd Student, Experienced budget and grant writer
9201161

I just need this paper reworded, This is due

Customer Question

Attachment: 2015-12-26_182340_financial_management_unit_vii_paper.doc

I just need this paper reworded, This is due 12/28/15.

Category: Essays
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I cannot read your file. Please upload it as a rich text document or a word document.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok, here is the file again. Let me know if you still can not read it.

Attachment: 2015-12-26_231500_financial_management_unit_vii_paper.doc

Once its uploaded, I will take a look.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have uploaded the it. See above.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

asciandwildlife, I made a mistake. This assignment is not due until 1/4/16.

The upload still did not work. Try using a file share program like mediafire.com or sendspace.com. You can create a link and copy and paste it here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I hope I did this right. Here is the link to mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/01oa6mhg8onqu53cad4fb76lqs00qx4

Hello! I would be glad to edit your paper, and yes the upload worked. The value of this question is slightly lower than the typical value for editing needs, and so I will submit an additional offer proposal. Please accept it, and I will get started.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I will not have any extra money until Friday. I can do it then if you are willing to wait. Also, will you be totally rewording it?

My plan was to revise the paper so it will be grammatically correct and have better flow. So it would be reworded to an extent, but not every single word or sentence would be different.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok. How much more would it be to rewrite the entire paper?

This is the paper that needs to be done.

Unit VII Paper

Using the CSU Online Library and the unit reading assignment, explore the capital budgeting techniques covered in the unit, NPV, PI, IRR, and Payback. Compare and contrast each of the techniques with an emphasis on comparative strengths and weaknesses. Be sure to show you understand how each is applied and used in capital budgeting decisions. Use Microsoft Word to complete your answer. Your paper on comparing techniques should be no less than two pages and any references should be cited using proper APA format.

Alright, well, I will get started, and let you know when it's ready. You will have it before your deadline :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

asciandwildlife, just checking to see if I will have the paper by 1/4/16.

Yes, Cecelia. I will be uploading it this evening. In the meantime, I am going to put that additional service offer in that we spoke about before, and that you said you would have by Friday.

Ceclia, Here is your answer. It has been re-worded for grammar, clarity, and organization. There was a lot of reorganization in the compare/contrast section. So, you should reread it and make sure the information is accurate, as my speciality is writing, and not finance/ business :)

Link to paper: https://www.sendspace.com/file/582l7w

Link to delete paper from web: https://www.sendspace.com/delete/582l7w/8d0dd56bb243a8adb19637a0086b432f