Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Visit and explore the websites of eBay, GSI Commerce, and

Customer Question

Customer: Visit and explore the websites of eBay, GSI Commerce, and Amazon.com. Read the required Steigrad article. Respond to the following:a. Consider the article’s statement, “The deal will take eBay one step further away from its decelerating auction model while strengthening the company's fulfillment and customer service operations, two of Amazon's strengths.” Why might eBay’s auction model be “decelerating”?How will the acquisition of GSI “strengthen eBay’s fulfillment and customer service operations”?b. Was the acquisition of GSI a complementary or supplementary fit into eBay’s strategic portfolio of products? Why?c. According to the article, analysts estimated Amazon’s 2010 revenues to be $44.93 billion, while eBay’s was only $10.47 billion. How effective might this acquisition be to achieve the goal of “chipping away at rival Amazon.com Inc.'s lofty online retailing business.”d. Was this acquisition a good strategic decision? Why or why not?Explain your rationale. that is my assignment...due by midnight. How much?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 200 word essay about the first message i sent
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Essays Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I have until midnight CST. Of course I don't want to wait until the last minute, but I can wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure if I mentioned the answer is due before midnight tonight (CST).
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I needed it 36 hours ago. Thank you though.