Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I am just looking real estate practice class's final

Customer Question

Customer: I am just looking for information for my real estate practice class's final assignment-- a memorandum
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: supposedly a married couple own a real property in NYC and it's worth about 6 million dollars. The husband then took out a mortgage only on his name. If he defaults on the loan, would the bank have the recourse to go after the 6 million real property I need to find law/cases to support my IRAC memorandum but I am not sure which laws to look for
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.