Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Your boss asks you to identify some key characteristics of

Customer Question

Your boss asks you to identify some key characteristics of organizations and individuals that are related to effective training. What would you say? Transfer of training is important. What would you do to maximize it? Outline a needs assessment process
to identify training needs for supermarket checkers. What should individual development plans include? What would an optimal environment for training and learning look like? Describe the components of an integrated approach to the design of team-based training.
How might behavior modeling be useful in team-based training? How do behavioral baselines help researchers to assess behavioral transitions in training? Top management asks you to present a briefing on the potential effects of goal setting and feedback. What
would you say? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of interactive multimedia training. Your boss asks you to design a study to evaluate the effects of a training class in stress reduction. How will you proceed? Describe some of the key differences between
experimental and quasi-experimental designs. What additional information might a logical analysis of training outcomes provide that an experimental or quasi-experimental design does not?
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?