Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Define blueprinting and discuss what is meant by a one-sided

Customer Question

Define blueprinting and discuss what is meant by a one-sided blueprint versus a two-sided blueprint.
Prepare a blueprint for a service firm of your choice. Outline the process time and the activity time for each step in the service delivery process. Make sure you indicate the following elements in your flowchart:
Physical evidence
Customer action
Line of interaction
Contact employee actions
Line of visibility
Backstage contact employee actions
Line of internal interaction
Support processes
As part of your flowchart design, describe the specific actions taken by customers and employees.
Discuss how a service blueprint helps an operations manager and a marketing manager improve service delivery.
Should a service blueprint be used in the new product development process? Why or why not?
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?