lkhoward
lkhoward, Master's Degree
Experience:  MEd, BA in English, BBA, 6 years of teaching
58892150

You are an economist writing a memo to the President of the

Customer Question

You are an economist writing a memo to the President of the United States addressing the current status of economy, the problems facing the U.S. economy, and the policies that should be implemented (fiscal and monetary)) to fix our current problem and achieve the United States' economic goals. You must use minimum of 5 newspaper articles within the last year and write the minimum of three complete pages. You need to include bibliography using MLA citation format. The newspaper link must be attached.
Inflation - what is the inflation rate? Good or Bad? Cause of inflation?
Unemployment - What is the unemployment rate? Good or Bad? Why? Type?
GDP - What is GDP? What does it mean? Good or Bad? Why?
Aggergated Expenditures - Rising or Falling? What does it mean? Why? Good or Bad?
Phase of the Buisness Cycle - Based on above what phase are we in? Why?
Analyze the economy based on the cirteria above to determain the problems in the U.S. economy faces and recommened policy changes effect that would correct the problems of today's economy. Be sure to explain how the recommended policy changes will affect the factors above and help the economy reach its goals.
a memo to president of us how to fix our current economic problem answering those questions if you can write a conclusion memo to president of us the problem facing our economy and how to fix it there is no right and wrong answers to this
extra policy reccomendations- give clear reccomendations
should we use a fiscal, monetary, etc policy this time and why
bibliography mla citations
support what you say from your research and the class(macroecon)
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/essays/83pyx-economist-writing-memo-president.html#ixzz3tygG4aq6
i need tomorrow morning by 7am.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting on a reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Greg! A newly written document there isnt a example model.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you sir i really need help
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Hi. When is this due?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tomorrow would be best.. Tuesday night at the latest
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

ok I will start in the morning and try and get done tomorrow at some point.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That would be great !
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Working on it now

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alright great !!!
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

:) I actually started last night

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh wonderful !!
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

is there a page expectation or requirement for this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A minumum Three pages double spaced
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

ok thank you

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

getting there

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

almost done!

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Done! I'l send you an additional service offer so you can get your work emailed.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Please accept the offer so I can send your work through email, or if you would rather, just tell me and I will send it to you through this site.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can send it to me through this site that would work
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

okay

Here is your paper. Please let me know if you need anything changed. Also, please don't forget to rate me as this is how I am compensated for the work.

Thank you!