Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Need assistance completing this paper. I have done research

Customer Question

Need assistance completing this paper. I have done research on the company (www.hargrary,com) and I have done research on private equity firms. I just need additional information on the processes of capital accounting vs. expense accounting and clarification
on whether a private equity firm is considered a corporation. I will search for additional resources and provide as they are available. Thank you.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.

Please mention clearly what exactly you require and deadline too, thanks.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
The paper has been completed. Please assist with the following assignment.
Exercise 9-4
Perfect Systems borrows 94,000 cash on May 15, 2011, by signing a 60 –day, 12% note.
1. On what date does this note mature?
2. Suppose the face value of the note equals 94,000, the principal of the loan. Prepare the journal entries to record (a) issuance of the note and (b) payment of the note at maturity.
Exercise 10-1
On January 1. 2011, Kidman Enterprises issues bonds that have a 1,700.00 par value, mature in 20 years, and pay 9% interest semiannually on June 30 and December 31. The bonds are sold at par.
1. How much interest will Kidman pay (in cash) to the bondholders every six months?
2. Prepare journal entries to record (a) the insurance of bonds on January 1, 2011; (b) the first interest payment on June 30, 2011; and (c) the second interest payment on December 31, 2011.
3. Prepare the journal entry for issuance assuming the bonds issued at (a) 98 and (b) 102.
Exercise 10-16
Ramirez Company is considering a project that will require a 500,000 loan. It presently has total liabilities of 220,000, and total assets of 620,000.
1. Compute Ramirez’s (a) present debt-to-equity ratio, and (b) debt-to-equity ratio assuming it borrows 500,000 to fund the project.
2. Evaluate and discuss the level of risk involved if Ramirez borrows the funds to pursue the project.
Exercise 11-2
Prepare the journal entry to record Channel One Company’s issuance of 100,000 shares of 0.50 par value common stock assuming the shares sell for (a) .50 cash per share; (b) 2.00 cash per share
Exercise 11-15
Compute the price –earnings ratio for each of these four separate companies. Which stock might an analysis likely investigate as being potentially undervalued by the market? Explain.
Company Earnings per share Market Value per Share
1 10.00 166.00
2 9.00 90.00
3 6.50 84.50
4 40.00 240.00
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 12 months ago.

Please accept the offer, so the answer may be provided in next 24 hours, thanks.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
If the answer is provide Monday by 5:00pm I am fine with that. However, the sooner I receive an answer, the quicker we can move forward with other assignments. Thank you

How many hours from now are remaining, thanks.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I submitted Saturday, today is Sunday night 9:00pm

Please accept the offer so the answer may be provided in next few hours, thanks.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
What???
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I normally don't pay 60.00 for this assignment. The price was originally for the essay which has been completed. If you are not willing to accept the price, I will move to another source. Thank you😉
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Cancel due to no response.