Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

1. Briefly describe the concept of status 2. Describe the

Customer Question

1. Briefly describe the concept of status 2. Describe the global implications that status has for an international manager in western culture, with two (2) original examples. 3. Describe the global implications that status has for an international manager
in Eastern culture, with two (2) original examples. 4. Briefly describe four(4) of the barriers to effective communication and provide one (1) original example of each. 5. Provide one (1) original workplace example for each of the following communication situations:
oral communication in downward flowing direction; written communication in upward flowing direction; and nonverbal communication in lateral flowing direction. 6. Describe three (3) organizational approaches toward managing stress, providing one (1) original
example of each. 7. Describe three (3) individual approaches toward managing stress, providing one (1) original example of each. (Those eight questions need to be answered in complete sentences.) Create an organization chart for the company that you currently
work for, or for a company that you have worked for in the past. Alternatively, create an organization chart for a company that a friend or family member currently works for or a company they have worked for in the past. Using the chart you created answer
the following questions. Your response should be one (1)page in length. -What type of organizational structure is used for this organization? -Describe at least two (2) ways that the organization's design affects relationships with external companies. -Describe
at least two (2) advantages and two (2) disadvantages that the organization might experience based on its structure. -Describe at least one (1) way that the rates of managers and supervisors are impacted by the organization's design. -Describe at least two
(2) changes you would make if you were to redesign the organization to make the organization more efficient.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please I was already charged and haven't received any help
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that's the second time the payment went through with you and I didn't receive the assignment, what's going on with that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not rating anything I never had any issues with anyone but you, everyone else deliver the work and ask do I accept the terms first. But you just automatically charge without delivering the assignment, plus its impossible to receive a refund, Im getting real frustrated on how you do business if I don't receive a credit or the assignment I will have to pursue legal action because this is not right.

I apologize. As soon as an expert replies at all it is charged to the account and not just after a final product is delivered. This would occur with any expert response. I will opt out and open up to all other professionals to view. Feel free to contact customer support in regard to the financial side as I, as a professional, have no input. I receive no credit for any work on your question until your rating is provided (until that time everything is completed by JA side).

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
You have made a good faith deposit/payment, which you can use to pay for a helpful answer, or have refunded upon your request.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just the assignment, I was charged twice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I would like to have the assignment, its hard to get in contact with someone without being charged. I don't want the refund I was would really like the assignment so that I can turn in, please advise
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was actually charged three times, this is crazy