Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

OK.. I am working on a data-driven essay in a group in a

Customer Question

OK.. I am working on a data-driven essay in a group in a online class and a group member has left me hanging. Here is the outline... Individuals tend to change the way they speak between work and social media. We can support this statement by recording
conversations in the work environment and looking at conversations on social media cites like Facebook, and Twitter. From our research, we will be able to note the differences that take place in language when it is used in a structure environment and non-structure
environment. We will then describe how the language is actually working in each situation using actual examples. Once we have completed our research and providing real life examples, we will be able to draw the conclusion that we use more of a standard form
of English in a work setting verses a non-standard form of English in a more laid back setting like social media. First Supporting Detail One way we will be proving that people tend to speak differently between work and social media is but recording conversation
in a work setting and looking at a conversation on a social media cite. 1. Provide examples of social media cites. (For example: Facebook, Twitter, and SnapChat) 2. Record conversation that we observe at work Second Supporting Detail We will be able to note
the differences that take place in language when it is used in a structure environment and non-structure environment. 1. We will discuss language in a structure environment. 2. We will discuss language in a structure environment. 3. We will compare the two
types of environments when it comes to language 4. We will also look at the differences of the environments when it comes to language Third Supporting Detail Describe how the language is actually working in each situation using actual examples. 1. This is
where we will provide an example of what we recorded in a work setting. 2. We will also provide examples of conversation that we saw on social media cites like Facebook, Twitter, and SnapChat. Fourth supporting Detail Discuss the diverse families and how they
communicate. 1. We will look at how diverse families communicate based on the dominant language in the household, and how that affects the way they communicate. 2. We will look at how differently families communicate at home, verses when they are out and about.
and here is what we have so far.... ***** ***** Manuel Vizzerra Red Group CLC Individuals tend to change the way they speak between work and social media. We can support this statement by recording conversations in the work environment and looking at conversations
on social media cites like Facebook, and Twitter. From our research, we will be able to note the differences that take place in language when it is used in a structure environment and non-structure environment. We will then describe how the language is actually
working in each situation using actual examples. Once we have completed our research and providing real life examples, we will be able to draw the conclusion that we use more of a standard form of English in a work setting verses a non-standard form of English
in a more laid back setting like social media. “Communication is define as the exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, by speech, signals, writing, or behavior.” This would apply all jobs throughout the workplace. Having several different age groups
at work there are some who use social media and those that do not use social media at all. There is a different way that those who use social media communicate when they are addressing other coworkers in the work environment, than when they are communicating
to the same coworkers outside of work setting while using social media. It seems that when someone is on a social media site they will not use proper spelling of words or proper grammar. Versions of slang words are used in place of proper English, using things
lol, omg and wyd. When a person is using social media for personal use, it allows them to be in a relax state and not have to be in a professional manner. One example is when you work with someone who is very professional at work then post inappropriate jokes
on their page. Some in management who are not allowed to mention or express religious views at work but they may post their religious views on their own personal page. “As the boundary between work and play becomes less distinct, social media’s appropriate
role in the workplace is receiving increasing attention” (Whitfield, Bethany, 2013). Sometimes being in management you have to be careful of what you post on your page and be a where of who might be looking at your social media site. Reference WHITFIELD, BETHANY
N. "Social Media @ Work:f #Policyneeded." Arkansas Law Review (1968-Present) 66.3 (2013): 843-878. Academic Search Complete. Web. 5 Dec. 2015. I do have rubric. I NEED HELP ASAP
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE HELP ME>>>>> PLEASE
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 1 year ago.

Hello. What kind of help for this assignment do you need?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have finish the assignment. So, I do not need help. How do I take down and get my money back?

Ok. Just contact customer service :)