Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Term Paper: Organizational Report Due 12/13/2015 You have

Customer Question

Term Paper: Organizational Report Due 12/13/2015 You have been hired as the CIO of a large multinational Internet advertising company. The president of the company is entertaining a major new software development project to keep track of advertising revenues.
She asked you to prepare a report on the current and future state of software development and testing for this advertising company so that she can make an educated decision on how to proceed with the new development. The goal is to have a loosely coupled,
Java-based platform for this Web-based company. Use the Strayer Library or other libraries of your choice to conduct research about software development and testing. Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you: 1.Define and explain, in your own
words, the primary challenge(s) of software development projects. 2.Compare and contrast at least three (3) different software development methods. 3.Explain why the testing of software products is of great importance. 4.Provide a graphical depiction of your
solution through the use of Microsoft Visio or its open source alternative, Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length. 5.Identify potential ethical issues that may arise as a result of the company doing business
across several different countries and cultures, and recommend ways to mitigate these challenges. 6.Compare and contrast at least three (3) testing approaches to software development. 7.Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia
and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: •Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. •Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page
are not included in the required assignment page length. •Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted. The specific course learning
outcomes associated with this assignment are: •Evaluate the issues and challenges associated with software engineering. •Compare and contrast software development process models. •Explain the importance of software testing. •Compare and contrast the various
testing approaches to software engineering. •Use technology and information resources to research issues in software engineering. •Write clearly and concisely about software engineering using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have zero additional information, all I need is 10 to 15 pages.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.