lkhoward
lkhoward, Master's Degree
Experience:  MEd, BA in English, BBA, 6 years of teaching
58892150

Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment Project Be sure to read

Customer Question

Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment Project
Be sure to read all of the instructions. There are two documents to be prepared and submitted.
1. Following steps 1-11 of the Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment Guide in the course textbook (pp. 171-174), develop a risk assessment for a serious workplace hazard with which you are familiar, or use Addendum D to Chapter 11 (pp. 202-206) to help you select a hazard. Evaluate the hazard and its associated risks, and then complete the Hazard Analysis and Risk Analysis Project form (click here to access this form). Click here to view a pdf version. To complete the Initial Risk Assessment and Post Control Risk Assessment sections, use the following codes based on the Risk Assessment Matrix in Table 11.10 (p.180) of the textbook:
SEVERITY:
1 – Catastrophic
2 – Critical
3 – Marginal
4 – Negligible
PROBABILITY (Likelihood of Occurrence):
A – Frequent
B – Probable
C – Occasional
D – Remote
E – Improbable
RISK CODE:
H – High
S – Serious
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can try and upload some additional info, this answer has a minimum 500 word discussion essay that goes with this hazard matrix.....if it is possible, could you give me a call at(###) ###-#### ***** thing is so hard to try and explain on an email.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 12 months ago.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 12 months ago.

Hi. It sounds like I need a copy of steps 1-11 of the Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment Guide, and the Analysis Project Form, and possibly the Matrix. Can you post those?