Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Explore a specific topic/issue related to human resources

Customer Question

explore a specific topic/issue related to human resources within a specific organization. You must then choose the organization which you are familiar and discuss how that topic/issue has impacted the organization, how the organization has responded to
the topic/issue, and recommendations you would offer the organization based on your analysis of its past approaches. In order to fully develop your discussion, your project must include the following elements: 1.Organization profile 2.Historical perspective
of topic/issue (Discuss the history of the topic you selected from both a national, as well as your organization’s perspective.) 3.Topic/issue impact on organization (Discuss how the topic you selected has impacted your organization.) 4.Organization response
to topic/issue (Discuss how your organization currently responds to/deals with the topic you selected.) 5.Your analysis of organization response to topic/issue (Incorporate course readings and outside sources to support your analysis, and compare and contrast
your organization’s response/approach to that of another similar organization.) 6.Recommendations for organization (Incorporate course readings and outside sources to support your recommendations/solutions.) • Be 8 to 10 pages in length (excluding title page
and references) • Incorporate at least four academic/scholarly sources.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?