Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

You have been red in the finance department at a large,

Customer Question

You have been hired in the finance department at a large, metropolitan for-profit hospital. Your duties are very important to the entire hospital in terms of financing operating costs. Additionally, you are also in charge of 3 employees who work under you to help with the day-to-day accounting activities. Your role includes budgeting, managing the general ledger accounts, utilizing financial formulas to perform accounting activities, and training and development of your 3 employees. This professional career is exciting and challenging for you but is also enjoyable and rewarding as you work your way up the career ladder toward reaching your goal of becoming the chief executive officer (CEO) of the hospital. Due to scarce resources, your organization is faced with the decision of choosing between mutually exclusive projects (I.e., Build a Rehab. Center or Build a Neonatal Wing). You have been asked to develop a financial analysis of two projects and based on Net Present Value (NPV), Return on Investment (ROI), and Profitability Index (PI), Briefly explain the following concepts and their use/value in assessing the validity of the two mutually exclusive projects:
NPV
ROI
PI
payer (aka case) mix
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
1. TITLE PAGE. Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS
2. ABSTRACT. A summary of your paper…not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
3. BODY. The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3-4 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
4. REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
i would like a fully written new module
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Still waiting for a response. are you working on the assignment?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 12 months ago.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.