David L.
David L., Business Professional
Experience:  Over 20 Years experience as a business owner, manager and writing professional.
13852270

I would like to purchase a copy of the CMIT 425 Risk

Customer Question

Customer: Hello, My name is***** would like to purchase a copy of the CMIT 425 Risk Assessment paper I found online. I am only needing it as a template
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There is a link for it but it is over 3 years old and I'm sure it's not available out there any longer. https://www.box.com/s/xuqokdgtrp3vv0fltgp0
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Essays Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Is anyone still there?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have attached a copy of the assignment description. I am only looking to purchase a copy of an already completed paper, that I can use as a template.
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 12 months ago.

Hello

Please mention the deadline and your requirement specifically, thanks.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
The deadline was yesterday. Thats why I am wanting one that was previously done so I can use it as a template and re-write it.

I don't have any thing like this already prepared, I will make a new fresh paper according to the requirements of assignment, please let me know if you want it, thanks.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to wait for someone to write a new paper. I found one from this site using google, I would just like to purchase the full copy of it. If Anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  David L. replied 12 months ago.

My name is David.

Please click the link below to download the template:

click here

Note the company name is ***** ***** the template. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you,

David.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for the offer, but it is too late for me to accept this offer. I submitted my own paper yesterday evening.
Expert:  David L. replied 11 months ago.

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

David.