Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need a 4 page paper on a strategic plan on competitive

Customer Question

I need a 4 page paper on a strategic plan for Amazon on competitive analysis, financial analysis and cost leadership. Identify strategies and Discuss strategies used at the corporate, business and functional levels. Please incorporate from outline given.
This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and 4 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page; Include a reference page; This paper should be written in the third person. Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page.
I need it in 3 days.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a 2 page paper on a strategic plan for Amazon on its financial analysis and cost leadership. Identify and Discuss strategies used at the corporate, business and functional levels. Please incorporate from outline given. This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and 4 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page; Include a reference page; This paper should be written in the third person. Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. I need it in 24hours
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am trying to upload but I am having difficulties. I have an outline to be able to follow and add to
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
i need something that I have some insight on already
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
r u able to assist...I am now down to the wire of 12 hours
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I never received an answer