Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

F. Naz or ANY EXPERT I am willing to pay up to $160USD in

Customer Question

F. Naz or ANY EXPERT
I am willing to pay up to $160USD in total for the completed assignments:
/ I have three documents that I need written on the topic of project procurement / management. One by the evening of 12/07, the second by the evening of 12/11, and the third by the evening of 12/19. These are written assignments that I do not have
time to complete, as I am currently overwhelmed with other aspects of life. I will provide as much material as possible to assist with the documents. All instructions and requirements will be included in separate word documents for each assignment. Please
respond if you are interested and I will provide the material. I am willing to pay up to $160USD in total for the completed assignments.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
admin / moderator: please cancel this question - reposted for all experts.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
This is Josie, a moderator for this topic.
There is no need to repost or post a new question. This question is now open to both your originally requested Expert and all Experts.
Thank you.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and saw your request.

Can you post the projects? If I can do them, I will advise after review.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I will post them shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay. I had unexpected company show up. I am uploading the files now.. will post a link shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First Assignment Instructions and other materials: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0afmfychcpr2w4a/First_Assignment_Materials.zip
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Second Assignment Instruction and other materials: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yb8c55s0fobzy9o/Second_Assignment_Materials.zip
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

I took a look at the first one you need for tomorrow. In addition to the two page paper, you ask that a full chapter of reading, some 40+ pages, be enjoyed first.

The amount of reading and writing for the first one is substantial, and would take much of your $160 budget. There is no way I could do two more similar projects for the price you can pay. I typically ask $30 per page plus research time and a rush premium for your short deadline.

I will opt out. Other experts will be able to review your request and assist.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh no.. I don't require that you read all of that.. I just placed it there as an option to reference.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But I understand, thanks for your time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In light of the average cost-per-page, I am willing to pay $60 for the first assignment, $80 for the second assignment, and $120 for the third. I am somewhat flexible on the price, but I am working with a budget, and I am willing to provide as much support as possible, as long as time allows. Either way, I need someone to complete the first one by 11:50PM EST on 12/07. Please forgive me if I seem rude at all...I'm currently under a lot of stress. Thanks again for any help you can offer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Final Assignment Instructions and other material: http://www.mediafire.com/download/er3lov66w8t3lg5/Final_Assignment_Materials.zipIf there is any concern with the final assignment, please let me know. I'm not asking for anything perfect on ANY of these assignments, but I do need them to adhere to the instructions page so that a passing grade can be achieved. I will still have to edit the returned product to meet other required guidelines not listed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
admin / moderator please close/refund this question as no positive responses have been received for this particular request. thanks