Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need this paper by 11 December 2015. I also have a mission

Customer Question

Hello, I need this paper by 11 December 2015. I also have a mission and vision statement to guide you in the right direction. Complete a strategic plan for your organization of no more than 3,500 words. Include the following: • Table of contents • Executive
summary, with a 2-page maximum • Company background, organizational mission, vision, and value statements • Note. For a start-up, you should focus on the backgrounds and accomplishments of key anticipated management personnel. The goal is to convince the investor
that these individuals are trustworthy and successful. • Environmental scan • Review of Week 4 strategies and a recommendation for the best strategy for your organization • Implementation plan including contingency plans for identified risks Prepare a Microsoft®
PowerPoint® presentation of no more than 10 slides with speaker notes. Your audience will play the board of directors or a venture capital firm. The focus is to sell your recommendations to the board or venture capital firm and obtain approval for funding
your plan.
Category: Essays
Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I can get this done for you but for a price adjustment. I am sending the offer. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you